lunes, 15 de marzo de 2021

The Cave

On the steps of Spring's door, I was called to enter in.

 another dream taking me back

telling me to stop

asking me to breathe...

tearing off corners of silence for me to digest

so dark, so cold, so lonely...

.self isolation.

A den of deprivation.

Once I layed in the forest and for days upon end I looked up at the sky.

"Whatever would I do, without the moon and stars at night?

The warmth of the Sun and the humm of the bees?"

-The trickle of the water runs free in it's hidden depths...

reminding me that life flows deep from within.

Solitude surrounds me, like a big bear and I am cradled gently to sleep.

and in the dark withdrawn recess, in the distance I hear the howl of a wolf.

Oh how he watches over me. 💜


 

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams