domingo, 14 de marzo de 2021

I choose

I choose to believe in the Sun when there is nothing but rain,

I choose to remember the good when the world's gone astray.

I choose to bathe beneath the beams of the moon, even on a cold winter's night.

I choose to build a giant fire, and roast marshmallows in the solace of my heart.

I choose silence over the chitter chatter of the masses.

I choose reconstruction after I've torn everything to shreds.

I choose to remain faithful to what my soul dictates.

I choose to recall moments, no matter how minute they may have seemed.

I hold closely my memories, the most valued treasure of my realm.

I choose to bask beneath the acceptance of me,

the adoration of storms and the eternal pursuit of calm. 

I choose to love above all else, the essence of me.

I choose to believe in the immense value of man.

I choose to live in harmony and one day to swim in that lake again.


No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams