martes, 2 de agosto de 2022

Running from time

 -We have come to a cross roads-
between the have’s and have not’s
between those that are willing, and those that are not.
and sometimes we find
that the have’s have become willing
and the have not’s they are not
(and so, any combination may occur).
All that being said,
death seems to be beckoning at our door.
I’ve heard of a legend that states
that when all becomes a disarray
The “whites” will becoken to learn from the Indigenous
in order to save the Earth.
I’ve never been one much for folklore
yet I have borne witness to this very occurance here in Europe
(and yes, there were times I had laughed at the thought).
I have been in the presence of some incredible things here in Catalunya and experienced the utmost respect for these Indigenous “designs”.


—and, there is much to be said, of those who crossed the ocean,
instilling these teachings, spreading seeds across the land, I’m certain that they were often regarded with great discontent.
When I arrived here twenty years ago, I often thought how great it would be if the Indigenous of my country would arrive and take “their” land back HERE.
It’s crazy how this “vision” was set into motion more than twenty years ago.

So, few and far between,  people begin to see that the water begins to disappear, the heat steadily rises, yet they still carry on.  Personally, my hope is quickly fading yet I choose to sing and dance for this very precious moment, before all hell breaks loose.

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams