sábado, 22 de agosto de 2020

Sea of Dreams

 

 
silence upon me fell
as the crush of time
took its toll,
how much longer until the sun would rise?
for it seemed the moon to be in infinite repose.
I had sent upon the wind
 a carefully guarded and treasured secret
which ricocheted off the bark of my dog, 
as it gently fell upon the grass.
 Crystal jewel, an evaporated life.
Ingeniously it manifested, as the ink that bore my soul.
A thousand times I had written this desire
and in silence the answer was formed 
in silence it thrived
the multiplying factor
 was a simple belief
that what had been
was incredibly drawn
a revelation which few could see
yet my heart knew with utmost certainty it was so
carefully now I wade, beneath the tide that glows
I sense a forbidden longing 
a craving too strong to ignore.
 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams