miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2021

Fresh Air

 The time has come, rebirth is near

as the poppies begin to stir in the air.

The clouds they bring a cleansing rain

which gives us hope for a brand new day.

A vital force begins to flow as I gave thanks for the abundant growth.

and upon this mountain top I ride and bring forth my desire for an abundant season

that leads us all to bring new reason; to love, to laugh, to sail the seas, 

expulsing all tragedy

With lung filled love I sing to thee,

and thank the greater force that be, 

within me now that which leads

a faithful companion in times of need.

I dance till dawn to give thanks to thee

serving those afflicted by "shortened breath".

I fill thy lungs, with renewed energy 

Treading lightly, I choose to lead

as quietly I move to plant the seeds.

Live love now, I choose to be.

 


No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams