domingo, 2 de mayo de 2021

Ridiculous Me

It never ceases to surprise me 
My ability to attract the shallow, monotonous 
Humans, that thrive upon this earth.
A self professed seeker of non conformity
how do I find my self in this calamity?
Once upon a time, 
I a met a man who stated he looked for a lover, a friend and a "woman".
'Twas a spectacular dream, though not long after,
he wanted to dress me as his doll.
*Sigh*
and once I saw a meme that read,
"Alexa, awaken the Divine Masculine."
THERE! I said! That would TRULY be appealing.
This whole shitstorm that we're in has really taken a crazy turn,
where men will send you a virtual coffee and then proceed to stick it to you good
--all the while, portraying themselves as "hard" working boys. 
(Though we all know, all they're looking for is a quick lay.)
Had it not been for friends of a different mind set, I'd have said that the DM ship had already sailed:
Truth be known, the brave ones seems too few and far between.
-but damn if I'm not tired of the  superficial male 
willing to suck the life blood of the opposite sex..
I'll keep dancing and singing my song,
my true soul mate, is not far off now.
and....
No longer exists the slogan of "man up now",
more appropriately speaking it's changed to
"every man for HIMSELF".
 and on that ideology, I deviate it's false pretense
and beg that someone please, grow some....

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams