jueves, 25 de febrero de 2021

Tri·V·al·i·tees

 A pizza is round but it comes in a square box
-we eat it in triangles, good god what a hoax!
Now I'd gone for a ride, which I thought was the best,
it checked (almost) all the boxes and scratched where I liked best.
Alas, it was a bed full of roses with stratigically placed thorns.
From a distance I saw the rails that were torn, 
the oxidized wheels, and all safety nets gone.
But God what a rush! 
 -oxygenation, deprivation
a gravitational thrust carried me on.
--and oh how I rambled, on and on 
recalling an experience that I never TRULY had.
We create our own fantasies, and fantasies are prone to lust.
'Twas for me some strange dream, 
but at last I've woken up.
I am no longer accepting tickets to the Fair. 
I await the helicopter's hypnotizing vex,  
to hover and accompany me 
AWAY
away to the far beyond.

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams