lunes, 1 de febrero de 2021

Keeping the Wolves at bay

incessant chatter doesn't let me be

It is ever evident that you will ALWAYS be a part of me...

and I know not, how to lead.

Then there are those that howl, those that beg,

-those that pretend, and those that bleed,

yet not one holds a candle to you.

I tell myself that soon this gaping wound will no longer form a part of me

but I've been saying this for far too long.

To the Universe I throw some bait in hope that it will snow

frozen tears to melt your heart

lying, forbidden, our ability to reconstruct

The blood that flows pure through my veins,

I dance, I sing, I move to carry on.

It's like your soul has permeated mine,

has it always been this way?

Since the beginning of time?

The Sun, on my shoulder how it gleams, 

showing me how the light iluminates all...

even the darkness hidden inside of me.

So onward I wander, unsure of when I shall arrive,

yet how sad it is, that by my side, you shall no longer be.

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams