martes, 27 de octubre de 2020

fucked

I recognize,
that he could enter
And demolish everything
He could arrive,
and make the life that I had created,
disappear completely.
He has this gift, this power,
Like a witch from the seventh floor
He'd come and demolish everything
he would punish me with his absences upon the arrival of his presence.
and I would sip the milk that I had spilled with my recklessness
and I would beg mercifully for a forgiveness never really justified
But that's where I am
faithful lover of his mouth
begging for peace
in the only place where I live and the soul that inhabits me.
 "Jodido"

Reconozco,

que podría entrar

y joderlo todo.

Podría llegar,

y hacer que la vida que me había montado,

desapareciera por completo.

Tiene este Don, este poder,

como un brujo del septimo piso.

Vendría y rompería todo

me castigaría con su absencia con la llegada de su presencía.

y yo bebería a sorbos la leche que había derramado con mi imprudencia
y suplicaría con piedad por un perdón nunca realmente justificado
pero es donde estoy,
fiel amante de su boca
rogando por paz
en el único lugar donde vivo y el alma qué me habita. 

 

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams