martes, 29 de diciembre de 2020

sigues allí (an incantation)

es como no quieres marchar
por que todavía estás aquí?
no quieras dejarme en paz...
tu olor con el viento,
un sonido que evoca tu voz.
como cualquier otro,
I banish you from my future, 
I banish from my past
No rule have you here, although. you think you have my heart.
Perhaps not today but soon, very soon,
I shall be able to reclaim it as my own. 
I try so hard to bury you but buried you do not stay.
Lo qué me haces es injusto, tu presencia aquí ja no está.
Te adoro, te amo, pero no sé que quieres de mi.
Eres un fantasma que pide penitencia por un crimen que ya no existe. 
I will you now,
it matters not, the song, the time, the air or the sun in my hair,
you can no longer punish me for something I've already set free.
I wish you happiness, I pray for joy but may you never again cross my path.
So mote it be.


No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams