martes, 27 de septiembre de 2022


Bath me 

  I am 

    in a place 

        I so often hid

   myself

     running from the babble

--a melody

   of life begging to be heard

 time went by and 

          I found,

 within the wood and grime

    Safety

              A palace

     a haven

          A song

          A voice

                      lead me on

            aniquilando my fiercest enemy

                     catipulting me

                                             I soar 

                       Inspite, my fears

---plummeting, spiraling,

                                      I rise

                                               Head high

                           heart in hand 

                                      I rise

                      Soaring to new heights

                                       


 



No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams