martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Inquietud


Just yesterday, I stared in disbelief as one of the older generation proceeded to 
glorify, the ancient ways of old.
More specifically, women staying home, holding down the fort, and raising their family.
Yes, it's certain, women, once upon a time, kept a wonderfully controlled abode
without ever a desire to challenge "authority" or, manifest their own alternative reality.
Understandably, I know little of these women seeing as how my own mother,
felt the desire to pursue her own dreams.
Thank goodness she wasn't so swooned by my father that she was unable to 
challenge her own abilities, embarking on her own discreet journey of "love".
My mom was a firecracker.
Perhaps for that very reason, I fall into that "line".
Don't get me wrong, I am a great admirer of men,
but for me to be happy I have a hunkering need to build my own shelter
from within.

No hay comentarios:

return

Sea of Dreams